We know that an employee wellness strategy that includes a proactive approach to healthcare decreases healthcare costs, increases productivity, and improves retention.
You can integrate our best-in-class nutrition program into any existing program for a real-world approach to wellness.
Why Considering Implementing Workplace Wellness
- Corporate Wellness programs are getting the attention they deserve. Personalized programs can impact physical, mental, and financial health in a positive way. An organization’s ROI comes from better holistic health and a reduction in healthcare costs.
- In the UK, employers incur a cost of approximately £17 billion per year as a result of poor nutrition, according to a study conducted by Business in the Community.There is a Nutrition Gap that creates an environment where employees are more susceptible to non-communicable diseases, such as cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer.
- According to the ITA Group, companies with effective wellness programs reduce sick days by 28% and health costs by 26%.
- Over 80% of employers would participate more in wellness programs if they were personalized (Welltok)
- The Employee Benefit Research Institute found that 70% of employees require the help of their employers to be healthy and financially secure.
- The Welltok study shows that over 50% of millenials are seriously considering switching jobs due to workplace stress.
- Meet Organizational Objectives – We work with HR leaders and wellness executives to align goals, objectives and financial considerations prior to finalizing the process and defining the type of need and work environment.
Personalize Plans and Programs – We will design and deliver onsite 1-2-1 nutritional counseling services giving employees an excellent alternative to engage in a program that will be beneficial to their current and future health goals.
Engaging educational talks and seminars
Stress reduction from a physical and psychological perspective
Informational discussions to promote the benefits of a nutritional lifestyle
The application of nutrition in the workplace.
Nutrition is the application of nutritional science in the promotion of health, peak performance and individual care. Nutritionists use a wide range of tools to assess and identify potential nutritional imbalances and understand how these may contribute to an individual’s symptoms and health concerns. This approach allows them to work with individuals to address nutritional balance and help support the body towards maintaining health.